photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Feeding your Netflix Addiction

I've kind of been on a roll lately with my Netflix selections. Don't you just love when that happens?!? SO much better than when your eyeballs are crossing from watching the same screen and list over and over again waiting for one thing to be appealing. I LOVE getting new suggestions for shows/movies to watch as much as I like getting book recommendations… so feel free to share what you've been watching lately.


Old Favorites:
Supernatural. One word "Dean" you'll be thanking me later. There are 9 seasons available for your enjoyment.

Orange is the New Black
Hemlock Grove
Arrested Development
The last three all part of Netflix stepping up their game since the company split and lost millions of viewers. Netflix is like a social movement now. Where would we be without the term "binge watching."

I noticed Silver Linings Playbook is available too. That movie! Perfection. You can also catch up with the Hunger Games movies…and if you haven't yet, check out the first season of the Blacklist. It's a must see. 

Now to the new addictions…

Video Game Highschool- Props to my girl Jenny for suggesting this show! I'm hooked! Still have the last show in the series to watch (the third final season isn't on Netflix yet but can be found on Rocket Jump)..I just can't, I want it to last forever. I went on a social media frenzy and had to follow everyone on insta, tumblr, and that random twitter account I have and never use. After you watch you will see how epic it is that Brian D. is now following me on said twitter account. I could re-watch this series and never get tired of it. Hilarious and well done! Im not a huge gamer now..but growing up it was one of the favorite things to do. I coveted my cousin's Nintendo 64 (my parents were not swaying on that decision..my sega would just "have to do")... that four person split screen 007 was so hi- tech! Still one of the best games in my opinion. Anyway tangent ended..this show is overall appealing even if your a NOOB! I'm so excited for my Christmas gift to come in..thanks mom. (side note: I am fully aware that I am a nerd. I bask in my nerd-ness.)


Salem- Ahh the show I've been waiting for. Season 1 is now available. Already four episodes in. It is SO creepy and I love it! Way better than AHS:Coven. If your looking for a witch show..it's this one. Currently filling the gap that Witches of East End left. Seriously though Witches of East End is bland compared to Salem. Two completely different shows but both enjoyable in their own way. Can we talk about Mary's brows?!? I want those brows. Bow down to the brows.




No comments:

Post a Comment