photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Monday, October 21, 2013

Wear//Fall

I normally do not write "style posts" except when my internet shopping carts are full and I want to share all the finds that are in my imaginary closet and bought with my imaginary budget. But I took this picture today and it inspired me. If I had a uniform this would be it. Tshirt-jeans-boots. And of course anything plaid/flannel.
Boots- Easy Pickins/ Jeans-AE(Similar) / Tshirt- Buy Me Brunch/Flannel-Target

Just had to throw this in because look how rad it is. I've been posting it on all my social media accounts. October FOREVER. Now go run a muck, a muck, a muck!

No comments:

Post a Comment