photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Sunday, October 20, 2013

100 Book Challenge: September 2013

Only three more months left in my 100 books in a year challenge. Join me next year!!



The second book in the series does not disappoint. Quickly becoming one of my favorite zombie series. Can't wait for the next book!

58. Fallen (Guardian Trilogy #1) by Laury Falter
Picked up this book on my Kindle while waiting for books that I had on hold. I ended up enjoying the book. The price is doesn't hurt either. I will definitely be getting the other books in the series.


59. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Holy crap I am in love with this book. I recommend it to everyone now. There are rumors of a movie! WHAT!?!?! Every single person I have spoken to that has read it raves about it. Let's go run away with the circus!


60. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
There is a reason there is so much hype around this book. It left me thinking about it days later. Loved it! Great for teen and adult readers. Checking out the rest of John Green's book. The next on my list is "Looking for Alaska".








No comments:

Post a Comment