photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Friday, April 5, 2013

Chicken Tortilla Soup (Cooking my way through Pinterest)

It's Friday! We have a busy night tonight, Big John is going in to work late and Little John is taking his karate belt test. So I thought CROCK POT! After going through my board on Pinterest I settled on this recipe since I had the chicken in the fridge.

I followed the recipe exactly except I added a drained 15 ounce can of Goya black beans...I wanted to make the soup a little heartier. Also fresh cilantro...Just a couple pinches sliced up and thrown in.

I drained all the vegetables in a colander together...quick and easy.

Topped our bowls off with some shredded Monterey jack cheese and added some tortilla strips..

This recipe was easy and the soup is delicious!






No comments:

Post a Comment