photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Friday, February 15, 2013

Bathing Suits...blerg

How can it be that time again? Every store..the Victoria Secret catalogs..bathing suit season already?!? I can't take it... as I sit here browsing the internet we are forecasted to get snow here in Philly tomorrow and I'm looking at bathing suits. Welp.. atleast I have a couple more weeks to get beach ready? Yea right! After years of searching every summer for a perfectly fitting bathing suit I still haven't found one. I have horrible posture and an achy neck all the time.. tying a bathing suit around my neck is killer! I'm working on the walking straighter but who knows. This week I've been looking a lot on JCrew.com and surprisingly they have reasonably priced bathing suits. And they are built like a bra with straps over the shoulders. Heaven I tell you! And the prints are very cute and even the one pieces seem appealing to me. I'm putting a lot of hope into these suits hopefully they won't disappoint. And free shipping and returns! I'm convinced! I'm gonna give them a try. Click through the pictures for links!











No comments:

Post a Comment