photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Friday, January 18, 2013

Thirty-One Spring Bags

I thought I would feature some of the bags that I am really excited about in the new Spring 2013 catalog. New colors and patterns to brighten up your arm or your house. I also like that most bags can be personalized. Click on picture for ordering link. My website here.

Zipper pouch in Punch Bowl
I use these bags for everything...makeup, toiletries, pencil case, great for a gift you can fit a magazine inside and some snacks.


The Metro Retro Tote in Woodblock Floral
This is my everyday bag. I use it as a diaper bag for Olivia I have it in lotsa dots. Now comes in MINT!


Cinch it up Thermal Tote in new pattern Island Damask
Perfect lunch bag. Keeps your food fresh.


Super Organzing Tote in new pattern Party Punch. Chevron print is so big right now.
This bag is just like the organizing utility tote but now zippers at the top.
This was the first diaper bag I had for Olivia (minus the zipper) . But it's great for a lot of things. Makes a nice gift for new mom or wife.

Perfect Party Set, mixed prints LOVE it.
It's a double decker thermal. Perfect for a pot luck or the holidays.
This is what I want for myself. Only available if you host a party though but it's only $20 amazing.


Your way rectangle in turquoise cross pop. The color I'm most excited for.
I love the clear window in front so you know what's in there before you have to pull it off your shelf.



No comments:

Post a Comment