photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Target Love Affair

Like most women (and mothers) I have a continuous love affair with Target. I could be in there for hours. I love getting those special trips when that miracle of no children happens. I could spend all night in the fitting room and oohing and aahing over the home decor section. Lately I haven't had much time while there to even browse but I have been hooked to the online site. So many deals around this time of year. I could spend a small fortune in this place. I've also started following Targetdoesitagain on instagram and I am hooked. Go check them out and follow them. I always see what outfits they are posting. I love the style of the two girls running the account. It's nice to get a little preview of what Target has going on before you get there. Here are a couple items I have been coveting this past week....Click through pictures for direct link..

This Curiosity Shop Serving Bowl
The matching Salad Servers

Cute crossbody bag...several colors

This dress comes in several different patterns and its a hi-low (my fave). Add cardigan, tights and boots for now. Later cute flats or sandals. Check out the black ikat, coral arrows and navy splatter. On sale right now for $20


Lace hi-low. An everyday dress!
And for the littles in your life

How is it swimsuit season already? They come out way too early. But how cute is this mint bathing suit?

Designer Jason Wu for target 70% off $17.99 right now!


 What have you been eyeing up at Target???











No comments:

Post a Comment